Online Class: Business Ethics
This business ethics course offers an introduction into the concept of values, morality, as well as cultural beliefs and upbringing in all areas of business, from consumer rights to corporate social responsibility.
- OR -
with CEU Certificate*
with CEU Certificate*
Start Right Now!
$75.00 (with CEU Certificate)Taking multiple courses? Save with our platinum program.
have taken this course
Business ethics is an important part of any industry. Students or managers, unfamiliar with many ethical challenges, behaviors, or regulations will find themselves struggling in business industries that include finance, accounting or human resource management, marketing and retail.
Today's managers must necessarily concern themselves with ethical issues, because unethical behavior creates legal risks and damage to businesses as well as employees and consumers. Business ethics have become an integral part of business education in general. A student or manager who is well-versed in ethical behavior in practices, not only in the domestic market but internationally, will find him or herself better prepared to deal with issues or situations that may arise that don't always involve easy answers or decisions.Each one of us, from the individual consumer to the CEO of an international corporation, is affected in some way by business ethics during the course of his or her life. Therefore, everyone has a stake in the ramifications resulting from unethical business decisions.
This business ethics course offers an introduction into the concept of values, morality, as well as cultural beliefs and upbringing in all areas of business, from consumer rights to corporate social responsibility. Decisions made by shift managers or corporate presidents may affect thousands of individuals or entire communities. Consumers today expect and demand integrity, honesty, and transparency in all levels of their environment. Understanding those expectations is the key to communicating core values and behavior not only to employees, but society in general.
- Completely Online
- Printable Lessons
- Full HD Video
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Lesson 1: Introduction to Business Ethics
Lesson 2: Why Are Ethics in Business Important?
Lesson 3: Ethics in the Workplace
Lesson 4: Corporate Responsibility
Lesson 5: Corporate Compliance
Lesson 6: Social Responsibility
Lesson 7: The Positive Impact of Ethics in Business
Lesson 8: Going International
Lesson 9: Consumer Rights
Lesson 10: Business Ethics and the Financial World
Lesson 11: Final Thoughts on Business Ethics
Total Course Points
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define ethics in business and why it is important.
- Describe what ethics means in the workplace.
- Define corporate responsibility.
- Define corporate compliance.
- Describe social responsibility.
- Describe the impact of ethics in the business.
- Compare differences in ethics in the international communities.
- Describe consumer rights.
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Course Title: Business Ethics
Course Number: 7550323
Lessons Rating: 4.5 / 5 Stars (1,494 votes)
Languages: English - United States, Canada and other English speaking countries
Last Updated: March 2022
Course Type: Self-Paced, Online Class
CEU Value: 0.8 IACET CEUs (Continuing Education Units)
CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earned.
Assessment Method: Lesson assignments and review exams
Instructor: Dr. Metodija Stojanovski
Syllabus: View Syllabus
Course Fee: $75.00 U.S. dollars
- "I found the course to be well thought out and well-written. It definitely fulfilled the intended purpose." -- Timothy W.
- "This course was very helpful, and even though I have worked for several years, sitting down and going through ethics training should be a regular part of any educational requirement." -- Rhonda K.
- "Dr. Metodiga Stojanovski was a GREAT instructor. He was always prompt on reply to emails and grades." -- Contrena B.
- "I enjoyed the challenge of understanding how business that goes on behind how the business works." -- Justin T.
- "Greatly enjoyed the class!" -- Heather J.
- "Good course material!" -- Bishwanath C.
- "Excellent course, very informative. Thanks." -- Molly P.
- 36 hours 3.6 CEUs Ultimate Secretary Training Bundle $150.00
- 10 hours 1.0 CEUs Memory and Concentration Techniques $80.00
- 29 hours 2.9 CEUs Human Resources Productivity Course Bundle $120.00
- 87 hours 8.7 CEUs Writing Help Course Bundle $135.00
- 9 hours 0.9 CEUs Introduction to Six Sigma $95.00
- 9 hours 0.9 CEUs Microsoft Project 2021 $75.00
- 12 hours 1.2 CEUs How to Write Case Studies $95.00
- 9 hours 0.9 CEUs Resume Writing 101 $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Collaboration Skills $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Gender Sensitivity Training $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Business Coaching $95.00
- 10 hours 1.0 CEUs Global Anti-Corruption and Bribery $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Strategic Planning $80.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Team Building 101 $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Microsoft Visio 2021 $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs How to Start and Run an Online Business $85.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Running Effective Meetings $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Creating an Effective Sales Team $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Organizational Psychology 101 $110.00
- 4 hours 0.4 CEUs Slack $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Project Management 101 $90.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Effective Communication Skills $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Kaizen 101 - An Introduction $75.00
- 4 hours 0.4 CEUs Resolving Workplace Conflict $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Diversity Training 101 $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Interpersonal Communication $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Personal Protective Equipment $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Delegation Skills $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Sensitivity Training for the Workplace $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Emotional Intelligence $80.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs General Secretary 101 $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Job Performance Appraisals - A How To Guide $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Innovative Thinking $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Preventing Workplace Harassment $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Interview Skills $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Freelance Writing 101 $90.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Workers' Compensation 101 $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Human Resources Management 101 $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Assertiveness Training $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Conflict Resolution 101 $75.00