Online Class: Writing Help Course Bundle
with CEU Certificate*
Only $135.00* - Save $320.00
This self-paced, stress-free course was developed not only for students wanting to improve their basic writing skills, but also for business writers, creative writers and office staff wanting to improve poor work related writing and avoid embarrassing their boss and themselves.
This crash course in business communication may help remedy your writing woes. From the basic do's and don'ts of business communication to the nitty-gritty of formatting, punctuation, tone and language--this course covers all the fundamentals. As a one stop guide to a professional's writing career, the class is ideal for assistants, secretaries, executives, managers, and senior managers of any company or organization. Learn about the common mistakes we make when writing a business letter. Learn how often people mistake 'affect' for 'effect', and 'except' for 'accept'. Learn about how to write business emails.
Despite the popularity of social media, email continues to be the primary method of business communication. Yet, surprisingly, many workers, from entry-level employees on up to managers, do not practice effective email communication.
Your workplace emails reflect your professionalism and can often make the difference between getting a job, earning a promotion and keeping a job. As we have seen time and time again in the news, your emails are never actually private. They can be forwarded or copied to just about anyone anywhere.
In their haste to participate in instant communication, many workers send out badly written messages that contain typos and other errors. These errors can leave a negative impression on bosses, colleagues, prospective clients and potential employers.
That said, not everyone is a writer. Being left with the task of creating a report can seem like a punishment akin to torture. Staring at a blank screen or a blank piece of paper with no idea of how to start or --once you do start -- figuring out what needs to be included can be a nightmare all of its own.
Not to mention, if the message in the report isn't well written or appropriately targeted to the correct audience, all of the struggle to write the report becomes a waste of time and money. That's not even addressing the money that could be lost simply because the message wasn't clear or directed at the right people.
This course is designed for business professionals who are tasked with writing reports and proposals. The goal of this course is to take the difficulty out of writing these reports and then teach how to write them efficiently and effectively.
In this course, you will learn:
How to organize reports to make writing them easier and less time consuming.
How to identify the important information that should be included in a report that will gain the readers' attention.
How to present the information, as well as how to be convincing and persuasive.
Create reports that achieve their desired goal and have the intended impact.
- Completely Online
- 6 Months to Complete
- 24/7 Availability
- Start Anytime
- PC & Mac Compatible
- Android & iOS Friendly
- Accredited CEUs
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
- "This course was very helpful. The teacher Mac was great, I would suggest this course to anyone." -- Patricia W.
- "This course was great. My goal was to review the rules of grammar, punctuation and writing styles. This goal was reached and I relearned things I had forgotten. Instruction was great and feedback was awesome. Emails were answered quickly and I appreciated that so much. Thanks for offering this course." -- Johnna M.
- "I thought the course was very helpful in not just business, but personal and email writing that I use every day. I appreciate the samples in the lessons." -- Laura S.
- "I found just about everything helpful. The instructor was first-rate. She was very helpful! Thanks!" -- Anita K.
- "Very helpful and understanding instructor...All good..." -- David G.
- "The instructor explained things in a way that I could understand. It is usually harder when you don't have a one-on-one with an instructor, but she was great. If I didn't get it, she kept at it. She was a great help to my success!" -- Donna N.
- "The instructor is an excellent instructor and gives prompt feedback. Kudos to her!" -- Antonia J.
- "This course dramatically helped my writing skills, and the instructor had helpful comments on my assignments. I found the layout of the courses most helpful. It built on itself." -- Katrina Z.
- "The instructor is an excellent instructor and she really knows her stuff. The sentence and paragraph improvement exercises were very helpful." -- Patricia R.
- "I appreciated the interaction with the Instructor by email and the grading process." -- Diana T.
- 87 hours 8.7 CEUs Writing Help Course Bundle $135.00
- 45 hours 4.5 CEUs Event Management Course Bundle $145.00
- 36 hours 3.6 CEUs Ultimate Secretary Training Bundle $150.00
- 29 hours 2.9 CEUs Human Resources Productivity Course Bundle $120.00
- 17 hours 1.7 CEUs ESL Basic Grammar and Writing $95.00
- 52 hours 5.2 CEUs ESL Grammar Skills: Level 1-5 Course Bundle $175.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Leadership Skills for Managers $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs How to Win Arguments $80.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Marketing for Small Business 101 $75.00
- 15 hours 1.5 CEUs ABCs of English Grammar $75.00
- 19 hours 1.9 CEUs Creative Writing 101 $90.00
- 9 hours 0.9 CEUs Business Management $110.00
- 9 hours 0.9 CEUs Customer Relationship Management $75.00
- 9 hours 0.9 CEUs How to Write a Grant Proposal $95.00
- 9 hours 0.9 CEUs Mystery Writing $90.00
- 4 hours 0.4 CEUs Resolving Workplace Conflict $75.00
- 10 hours 1.0 CEUs Global Anti-Corruption and Bribery $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Running Effective Meetings $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Marketing Copywriter 101 $85.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Teaching Grammar to ESL Students $90.00
- 14 hours 1.4 CEUs Journalism 101 $80.00
- 11 hours 1.1 CEUs Essay Writing 101 $90.00
- 23 hours 2.3 CEUs Historical Fiction Writing $90.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Team Building 101 $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Community Development 101 $80.00
- 9 hours 0.9 CEUs Reading Comprehension 101 $75.00
- 15 hours 1.5 CEUs Enhance Your Everyday Vocabulary $75.00
- 4 hours 0.4 CEUs Business Budgeting 101: How to Plan, Save, and Manage $75.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Vocabulary Building $75.00
- 8 hours 0.8 CEUs Strategic Planning $80.00
- 9 hours 0.9 CEUs Introduction to Six Sigma $95.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Speed Reading 101 $75.00
- 11 hours 1.1 CEUs Journaling and Memoir Writing $90.00
- 12 hours 1.2 CEUs ESL Grammar Skills Level 1 $95.00
- 11 hours 1.1 CEUs Proofreading and Copyediting 101 $80.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Interpersonal Communication $75.00
- 7 hours 0.7 CEUs Writing Women's Fiction $90.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Sustainable Development for Business $75.00
- 6 hours 0.6 CEUs Etiquette Consultant $85.00
- 5 hours 0.5 CEUs Business Coaching $95.00