The following online Microsoft Excel courses will help you master Excel no matter your current skill level. From introductory concepts to advance formulas, vlookups, and PivotTables, these Excel courses will provide you with all the instruction, examples, and step-by-step demonstrations needed to become an Excel power user. Register for the CEU Certificate version of the course to receive your accredited CEU Certification at successful completion.
Excel Courses (Current Versions)
Advanced Excel 2019This advanced Excel 2019 course will show you how to do everything in Excel to make you an Excel Power User. 1.6 CEUs $95.00
Ultimate Excel Training BundleThis Excel course bundle includes everything you would every want to learn about Excel, from the very beginner to the most advanced programming concepts and procedures. 4.5 CEUs $125.00
Microsoft Office 2021: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OutlookThis Microsoft Office 2021 suite of certificate courses with will teach you how to be a Microsoft Office Power User in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. 3.0 CEUs $110.00
Excel Courses (Older Versions)
Excel 2019With clear and concise step-by-step directions, beautifully illustrated lessons with screenshots, and HD Video tutorials, this Excel 2019 online course will teach you everything you need to know to become an Excel power user. 1.2 CEUs $80.00
Advanced Excel 2016This course is for the intermediate student who has already mastered the basic skills needed to use Excel 2016 and wants to gain more advanced skills to put to work in a business environment or for personal use. 1.7 CEUs $95.00
Excel 2016This course will cover the many features of Excel 2016 and will teach you how to use them, starting with the simple and working to the most complicated. 1.2 CEUs $80.00
Advanced Excel 2013This advanced Excel course goes beyond the basics of Excel and explores the advanced features that make the most popular spreadsheet program available today. 1.4 CEUs $95.00
Excel 2013This course will teach you the skills you'll need to successfully use Excel 2013. Each lesson contains step-by-step instructions and explanations to show you how to use all the features, and also provides video tutorials on how everything is done. 1.1 CEUs $95.00
Excel 2010This online course will tell you how to use all the features of Microsoft Excel 2010 in a step-by-step, easy-to-follow fashion. 1.4 CEUs $95.00
UniversalClass.com offers thousands of hours of online continuing education training! Here's a few reasons why lifelong learners prefer Universal Class continuing education courses:
- Accredited by IACET - Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Verify your CEUs and Contact Hours via unique certificate serial number on our service (great for employers)
- Earn a Certificate of Course Completion documenting your CEUs and Contact Hours
- Supportive Instructors!
- Easy to use! Our online courses are the easiest and most fun courses available anywhere
- Self paced! Go at your own pace. You do not need to be online at a specific date or time
- Start right now! You can start the class right now by clicking on the button 'Join this Course'
- High quality courses! Since 1999, Universal Class™ has provided high quality continuing education training to over 1,000,000 satisfied students
- Extremely affordable! Pay one time for a course and you have 6 months to finish it. Or pay $189.00 for a yearly subscription and take any course you want, as many courses as you want (over 500 to choose from)